Friday 5 August 2011

On the way up the coast...

After St Malo, my turnaround point, I headed east along the Norman coast.  I've only got 2 more days to go until I reach Bruges and the land of beer.  PLUS, finally saw one of those new water-cooled VW's they're still producing in Brazil.  Looks pretty nice, except for that front grill.



Honfleur was a great stop.  Lots of art around this small town that you can go and check out.  Plus it was a really nice medieval town. 





This was kind of funny.  After touring the Juno Beach War Museum, I checked
out the library which was filled with amazing books on the war.  Then, right in the
middle of the stack of books (and the only non-war book I might add) the 1996-97
 NHL Record book. Talk about a classic stereotype!



No comments:

Post a Comment