Friday 5 August 2011

FINALLY...

Took longer than I thought to find an internet connection...thankfully the first full day of rain allowed me to dry off in a cheap hotel...with expensive internet.  Great weather this last week, bike short tan is getting pretty, pretty, pretty, fierce.  Stops included St. Malo, Mont St Michel, Bayeux and the rest of the Normandy coast.  Pretty heavy stuff seeing a lot of World War 2 remains.


Nice little vitamin boost along the way, was able to fill one of my drink bottles

This house was on the way towards St Malo.  Also reminded me of the
house that Asterix and Obelix lived in.

Market in St Malo.




 


On the way to Mont St Michel, I found a bike path that was around 90km long.






This guy caught a ride with me for a few km.




No comments:

Post a Comment