Tuesday 19 July 2011

Last Cascadian Brews for the summer...Bonjour Paris!!


For the last night Nick, Shaun, and I thought it would be fitting that we go have some West Coast ales at the Alibi Room in Vancouver.  


Goodbye Driftwood, I will see you soon.

The Alibi Room has an INCREDIBLE selection of old movie scripts.


Then it was off to the airport.  Luckily, Shaun had to drive one of the planting trucks back to Ladner so I was able to hop on board.  THANKS SHAUNNERS!

Thank god for the MTC
Got to the airport with 2 hours to spare.  This is before:

And after.  

And this is what I got to drag around the outside of Montparnasse
train station for 35 minutes while 5 cabbies decided whether or not they
would take me to the hostel or not.



"Pied de Vent", or Foot of God as I learned on the Magdalene Islands.

This was nice.  I've wanted to walk along these banks since watching
 'An American in Paris' for the first time.


The rain stopped and it was a great way to finish a long day of travel.  Still have to find the map to where I'm going tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment